Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Good News/Bad News

I hope you all enjoyed your summer and have lots of pictures of your fun memories to scrapbook! Several of you have asked me about upcoming Cupcake Crops. That brings us to the bad news... Because it has been such a hectic summer and my poor husband has had to travel so much, I do not have any crop plans for the rest of 2011. Do not despair! The GOOD NEWS is that I am planning a crop to benefit the Uxbridge Elementary PTO. Keep reading...

Scrap-a-palooza II
Now that the kids are back in school, it's time to scrapbook those summer memories! Join us for a child-free day of scrapbooking with the girls on...

Saturday, October 29th from 9am to 9pm in the Taft Cafeteria (16 Granite St. Uxbridge, MA)

The $45 admission benefits the PTO and includes:


  • Lunch, dinner, and snacks

  • Prizes and, of course, chocolate!

  • Porter service to and from your car

  • Demos and products from Close To My Heart, Creative Memories, Memory Works, and Stampin' Up!

  • Lots of tools to use including 2 Cricut Expressions and 45 cartridges

  • 10-minute chair massages will be available for an additional $10.

Invite your friends! Reservations are required. RSVP to me at bleyhl@charter.net. Only your check guarantees your spot, so don't miss out!

No comments:

Post a Comment